Are you doing everything you can to lose weight but still not seeing results? When you lose weight, your body fights back. Losing weight might be effortless at the beginning, but after a while, your weight loss may skid to a complete stop.
If the weight isn’t coming off as fast as you want it to, consider these possible reasons:
- The scale isn’t showing true results – You may not see a decline in numbers when you step on the scale each morning, but that doesn’t mean you’re not making progress. You could be losing fat—which weighs less than muscle. You could also be gaining muscle if you are exercising more. Don’t rely on the scale alone. Consider body fat or how your clothes are fitting.
- You don’t keep track of what you eat – Awareness of what you eat is important if you want to lose weight. Keep a food diary for accountability.
- You’re not eating enough protein – Protein is the most important nutrient for weight loss. When your calorie intake is about 25 to 30 percent protein, you will boost your metabolic rate enough to shed about 80 to 100 extra calories per day. More protein intake can also reduce your food cravings.
- You’re eating too many calories – Most people underestimate the number of calories they eat each day. Keeping track of the food you eat and the corresponding calories will help you lose weight more efficiently.
- You’re not eating whole foods – When it comes to food, it is not only the quantity that counts but also the quality. Eating healthy foods, such as whole foods, will improve your health and regulate your appetite. Whole foods are more filling than processed foods.
- You’re not lifting weights – Resistance training, such as lifting weights, is essential for weight loss. Lifting weights will enable your body to hold on to muscle mass that might otherwise be burned off as you exercise.
- You’re not doing cardio – Cardiovascular exercises are essential—not just for weight loss but for optimal heart health.
- You’re dependent on sugar drinks – Are you adding too much sugar to your coffee? Or downing soda and fruit juice? These drinks can subvert your weight loss efforts.
Do not deprive your body of nourishment if you aim to shed pounds. Pair a healthy, balanced diet with regular exercise. You can enhance your efforts with Garcinia Clean XT, a fat-burning supplement derived from Garcinia cambogia.